Friday, January 30, 2009

My relationship with media ....

As I am very much interested in media, therefore I can say that right now I am trying to gain as much experience in media related spheres as I can. For example I have a favorite computer game, a favorite type of music, very many books which I read and continue reading, favorite movies and several magazines which I regularly read. In my opinion if a person is interested in something, in my case in Media, then he/she is trying to learn and gain experience in that sphere. All these things which I do with greatest pleasure are giving me knowledge but besides every time I read a book or watch an interesting TV show or movie I find out that the next day I will do more than that because media is a sphere which makes person closer to the whole world and which develops a huge wish to learn more day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment