Friday, January 30, 2009

The first question

My name is Lilt and I am from Armenia. I would like to tell a little bit about myself and my hobbies and why I chose Dotcom program to participate in. I would consider History as the most interesting subject for me, but I must say that I like all other subjects too. One of my dreams is to travel all over the world but most of all I am dreaming of traveling to the USA. I must say that becoming a lawyer is also one of my dreams. As I am very much interested in media and I am a rock music fan, therefore I will say that seeing my favorite band-System of A Down is also in the list of my dreams.

Now I will tell a little about my personality. I am a very active person with communicative nature and that’s why I won’t avoid telling that I am a truly leader. I myself noticed my leadership skills 2 years ago when I started organizing school events, different events and activities in my neighborhood. Speaking about observer as a type of personality I must mention the fact that if a person is always looking for something new and interesting to do or an activity to participate in, then I think that that person is an observer and I would consider my personality also as a observer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My name is Katie, I'm from the US. I really like the information in your blog, you seem like a good student and representative of your country. :)

    ReplyDelete